Language Courses

To enroll in Canadian educational institutions, you need to provide an English or French language test score of 6.5 or higher. The most common type of test is the IELTS Academic. If you want to enroll in an educational institution and obtain an education in Canada, but you do not have the appropriate language level, you can apply for language courses. There are many language schools, colleges, and universities in Canada that offer these programs. A bonus of completing language courses at a college or university is that you can be accepted into a program without a language exam, so to say, through direct enrollment if you have completed an intensive language program of 6 to 12 months. Currently, language courses are gaining popularity since a training program lasting less than 6 months does not require applying for a student visa; a regular visitor visa is sufficient. This means that the application will not be subject to a quota, moreover, it is not necessary to obtain a letter from the province, as it is not a study visa.