Skip to content
Due to the new mobilization law in Ukraine

Due to the new mobilization law in Ukraine

Many applicants for permanent residence will have invalid passports with no possibility of renewal, as Ukrainian consulates will not extend passports for those who have not registered for military service. The Canadian Immigration Ministry did not give a clear answer to CBC’s (news service) inquiry about whether Ukrainians can apply for permanent residence with expired passports. However, they noted that it is NOT impossible and that each case will be considered individually (which, frankly, is encouraging). The situation with passport renewals is becoming increasingly critical, compounded by the lack of clear rules and statements from the Canadian side.

We will wait and see.


Cart 0

Your cart is currently empty.

Start Shopping